Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lady GaGa is a Total Dear


Yes I know that is the worst pun in history, but what do you expect? Being cool totally goes out the window during the holiday season. Except of course you're Lady GaGa who is hot all year round even when she's cool, ya dig? The diva was spotted in London yesterday sacrificing both comfort and body temperature for fashion in a barely there see-through surprisingly flexible plastic mini-dress with matching belt. Our Lady of GaGalupe topped the ensemble off with a bitchin' pair of festive white antlers. Personally I think Lady looks great as usual, however there is one tiiiiiiiiny way we could make this post just a tad more festive. Oh yeah, you know what I'm talking about. SnowMaryKate Time.


Damn I'm going to miss my merryKate after Christmas.

4 comments:

lorenabr said...

Hi,

I like the look, it´s so unique. That´s what people want to see.:)

LadyGaga said...

Where is Rudolph? ;p

Keith said...

I adore her. She never ceases to amaze me.

Make sure you enter the giveaway at my Sugar & Spice blog. Also, please leave a comment on my new Penelope Cruz post. If you do, you gain a second entry to the giveaway. Good luck.

Have a great week. Cheers1

litttledarling said...

hahahah queen gaga!, great blog! xxx

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet