Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mila Kunis in January's H Magazine


You guys I have been racking my brain to try and come up with who Mila Kunis reminds me of when it finally hit me: Girlfriend is a dead ringer for Rachel Bilson! So much so that while I was browsing through pictures this morning I almost included shots of Rachel in this post. Silly me, but you have to admit, the actresses do bare a certain resemblance. Of course I mean that in the most complimentary manner. Both ladies are brunnette, small and striking and could probably fit in the palm of your hand, but only Mila can be found gracing the cover of January's "H" magazine. Although this photoshoot might be a tad on the conservative side for me there's no denying that Mila looks incredible. Especially in that delicious glittery v-neck dress she's wearing on the cover. What I wouldn't do to get my grubby little paws on that thing!

2 comments:

The Hunter said...

I love the top in the last pic - Temperley London delish!

The Hunter xox

Keith said...

I love those. She is so incredibly hot.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet