Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mila Kunis Talks Acting, Ballet and Babies with BlackBook


I told you guys we'd be seeing a lot more Mila Kunis in the upcoming year thanks to her three high profile films slated to be released next year, but I had no idea we'd be seeing her again quite so soon. The actress can be found in the pages of December's BlackBook magazine talkin' bout her new films, her early days of acting and the brutal training she was put through for the thriller, "Black Swan". I don't know about you guys, but five years ago I would have never imagined that Mila
would be the serious, in demand actess she is today. I suppose that shows what a great job she does though. She was so convincing as Jackie on "That 70's Show" that I doubted her skills as an actress. Those days are over though, as she has obviously convinced me and some of Hollywood's hottest directors that she ain't no one trick pony. So kudos to Mila, and I really look forward to the new projects she sets forth in the future.

Anyway here are some excerpts from the interview as well as the editorial from the mag featuring a totally smoking, edged out Mila. Dirty, sexy, love it.
On her early days of acting: “I didn’t think this was going to be my career at 16. Any movie I did prior to the age of 20, I did because I could.”
Her "Sarah Marshall" co-star/writer Jason Segel on Mila's mad skills: “When I wrote Mila’s part, I tried to imagine the perfect woman to meet at the wrong time. I had no idea Mila would come in and not only be the perfect woman, but also add depth and complexity to the male fantasy of ‘the perfect woman.’ She made me look like a good writer.”
On training as a ballerina for "Black Swan": To prepare, Kunis endured a punishing ballerina boot camp for more than two months, practicing seven days a week, five hours each day. “I just skipped about 10 years of ballerina training and started as if I’m a professional,” she says, laughing. “Every day, I tore the ligaments in my calves and I would think, What am I doing to myself?”
On having kids and getting hitched: “Not to say that I don’t believe in it, but it’s just not something that’s important to me. But I will have children. I’m too selfish to have them now, but when I do, I don’t feel like I need to be married. I need to have a person in my life who will care for me and my children—nothing else.”
On being one: “I don’t remember being single. I love coming home, taking a bath and having a glass of wine. I love my life.”

2 comments:

Keith said...

Wow. She is smokin' hot in these pictures. That girl in on fire.

Sandra said...

she looks great
enter my giveaway!

box-of style

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet