Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nicky Hilton's Warbdrobe Belongs In My Life


Dear Nicky Hilton,
Hey grrrl. Sorry about the misfortune of being born Paris Hilton's sister. That must really suck. But you know what doesn't suck? Your style. I'm sweating it. In fact, if my momma hadn't raised me right I'd be halfway to California by now with an empty suitcase that was anticipated being filled with that hot ass heather gray Alexander Wang Coco Duffel bag, that delicious leather jacket and those aviators that probably cost more than everything that resides in the second story of my house. Between your love for leather, basic colors, and feminine looking masculine clothes, I'd go so far as to say you have the most enviable closets in Hollywood. (To me, at least) So in closing, you're pretty fly, girl. I mean, you must be if I'm willing to overlook the fact that your sister is..well...she's basically a slutty Satan on Adderrall. Anyway, good job on the fashion, and may you live long and prosper. (Seriously. I'd figure being related to Paris is a major hazard to one's health, so try and keep up to date on those inoculations, mmm k?)
Kisses and Bitchslaps,
Mrs. M

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet