Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nicky Hilton's Wardrobe is Orgasmic, Sky Still Blue


Ok that settles it. Who wants to join me in what could only be described as a rescue mission to save Nicky Hilton's clothes from...well...being worn by anyone but us! Surely if we snuck into Nicky's den of delight and took out a few measley pieces-like say, those Louboutin knee high boots or that black Valentino bag (which she has in multiple colors by the way!), she probably wouldn't even notice. In fact, I'll bet she'd thank us for helping to declutter her life. Perhaps she'd even show her gratitude by gifting us with one of those delicious Balenciaga motorcycle bags she loves so darn much. What? A girl can dream can't she?
Anygreenwithenvy, here's more of the other white Hilton doing a little retail therapy at Barney's. Lucky lady, lucky life, bitchin' Wayfarers.

3 comments:

Keith said...

I love Nicky. These photos continue to show me why she's always been my favorite Hilton sis.

Mrs. M. said...

Thank goodness she didnt take after Paris.

ChicChickory said...

I would vacation in that outfit for at least two weeks, it so perfect!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet