Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Olivia Wilde Does Good, Looks Great


It's been a minute since we've seen hide or hair of Olivia Wilde, so you just know I had to go forth and seek out some brand new pics of our girl. Luckily that Olivia is such a busy lady that I didn't have to dig too hard, hence these new pics of the actress at last night's ACLU/SC's Bill Of Rights Dinner. As usual Olivia looked like a million bucks in a gorgeous black sleaveless dress and a delicious pair of gold heels. I don't really have anything interresting to say about either the ensemble or Olivia, I just thought we could all use a daily dose of our favorite pretend doctor.
Also, if you do not already follow her, I encourage you to check out
Olivia's Twitter. If for no other reason than the fact that she posts stuff like this:

Anyway here's more of Olovelia doing good and looking great. I dare you to try and hate.

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous!

xoxox,
CC

Stephanie said...

She is so beautiful. It looks like she doesn't even have to try. She is so natural. I love that. :) Beautiful post, darling.

Keith said...

She is such a beauty. I always love seeing pictures of her. Thanks for your comment on my Edwige Fenech post. It was great hearing from you. QT is definitely the man.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet