Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rachel Weisz is Ravishing in January's British Vogue


Now this is more like it! Although her recent spread in
the latest GQ may have been stunning, I complained that there weren't enough photos of the ravishing Rachel Weisz. Thankfully the glamour gods have heard my pleas, hence this amazing new editorial of the actress in the January issue of British Vogue! The actress looks stunning in a variety of dresses including some scruptious Louis Vuitton and Lanvin.
Up next for Rachel are a slew of exciting movie project including the controversial Peter Jackson project "The Lovely Bones". (Which by the way was an incredible book-I would definitely reccommend it). She'll also be featured in another literary adaptation, "Dirt Music" as well as the drama "Agora", both slated for 2010 release. In addition, the actress is currently shooting "The Whistleblower" alongside one of my favorites, Monica Bellucci. I don't know about you, but in my eyes that's a dream team I can't wait to see on screen! Sadly I'll have to wait a year, but in the meantime you and I can peep these pics of Rachel. Perhaps that will tide us over.





2 comments:

Keith said...

I love Rachel. She is such a stunner. These are incredible photos of her. I can never get enough of Rachel.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet