Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday Morning: With Dita Von Teese


I'd like you to imagine I just said that in a soothing, monotone voice as I introduced Dita who was waiting for you in a leather ottamon by a roaring fire with a copy of her new book Dita: Striptease. Perhaps hot cocoa and tiny marshmallows even enter the equation. Regardless there is something about Dita that always lifts my spirits. Is it just me who feels that way? Am I the only one that wants to cozy up in a pair of fuzzy slippers and a silk teddy, sip Gimlets out of fine glasswear and dizzilily laugh while watching "All About Eve" the moment I lay eyes on her?
Some people just make you feel good and by golly, Dita is definitely one of those people.
Anyway, here's more of warm and fuzzy signing copies of her book in Miami yesterday. Not really loving that red on leopard dress, but it's Dita, so who cares? She could come dressed in asphalt and sandwich ties and still look like the most fabulous creature on the planet. All hail.

2 comments:

Keith said...

I love Dita. She is so beautiful and stylish. She's my kind of woman.

ChicChickory said...

Bitch is perfect! LOVE her

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet