Friday, December 11, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: Amber Rose


So there I was, racking my brain to try and come up with the perfect woman to declare as the very last Slacker Chic of the Week of the year when suddenly it hits me like a ton of gumdrops: Amber Rose! Who better to sum up this year than with a little Ambot?!? Nay, I say no one! If you are a regular here at Slacker Chic, you already know that my love for Ambot knows no bounds. It's as if a Robert Palmer video girl came to life ala A-Ha's "Take on Me" video. In fact, I believe that one special Gin-infused day about 27 years ago, one of Robert Palmer's girls hooked up with Max Headroom at a Hollywood hotspot and nine months later Ambot was born. In my eyes she is the perfect woman. She's a mixture of hot and cold, new and old, male and female, human and robot. She always brings glamour, drama, and excitement to the red carpet, and most importantly, she's different and unique. A true original. So congratulations to Ambot! Not only has she stolen mine and Kanye's heart, but she is the only woman who could justly wrap up 2009. Love her for life...or at least until she short circuits.










9 comments:

CLM said...

lovvee the first image !!
thanks for the comment :)
xoxo - carly.






www.clm-td4f.blogspot.com

lorenabr said...

Love the last picture it looks fab:)

Nathalie said...

I did not know her before, but she looks really extraordinary. Such amazing looks
Regards
Nathalie

Treacle said...

Fantastic images!

Have you seen the lingerie giveaway I'm having on my blog? I'd love for you to enter! :-)

http://stockingsaddict.blogspot.com

Keith said...

Amber is one ultra cool chick. Gotta dig her.

LadyGaga said...

Last pic is the bomb!

Melvin of Quotes said...

Love the pic with Kanye.
Never heard of her before.

Miss_Scarlett said...

i dont know much of this chick, only that shes kanye west's girlf but i like her style for some reason, i like that shes curvy and has a different look.

Mrs. M. said...

i hadnt seen it Treacle, but thanks for letting me know-i would love to enter!
And im surprised some of you guys hadnt heard of her before. i guess Kanye's bad bevhavior kind of overshadowed Amber's beauty.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet