Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Taking a Stand, Bringing the Glam, Shizam! I'm a Wonder Woman


Holy hell you guys. Peaches has just released yet another video off her latest record (released in May) "I Feel Cream". This time my lady aces is turning the girls of the world into roboclones for "Relax", a sentiment that isn't easily lost on a fan of Peaches like myself. If there's one chick in the music biz that marches to the beat of her own disco, it's definitely this girl. All hail, motherlovers. All hail.

3 comments:

Keith said...

I love that. So ultra cool.

By the way, I definitely hope everything goes well with your husband coming home. That's a great Christmas present. Take care. I wish you two the best.

MAISON CHAPLIN said...

Hiiio! thanks for your sweet words, your blog is always on top!

The Fashionart Blog,
MAISON CHAPLIN.blogspot.com

Mrs. M. said...

thanks you guys!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet