Saturday, December 12, 2009

Vote for December's Slacker Chic of the Month

So here's the deal: I know that we just voted on November's Slacker Chic of the Month a mere two weeks ago, however I really want to finish up the voting for December so that you guys can have a full two weeks to vote for Slacker Chic of the Year before January. Therefore we're holding voting now! Which of these kick ass ladies do you think deserves the title of December's Slacker Chic of the Month? Is it:
Cobie Smulders

Alanis Morissette

Amber Rose

As always voting is on the upper right hand side of the page and you do not need to be a regular reader to vote. Have fun and good luck! This is one decision I would hate to make on my own.

3 comments:

CLM said...

thanks for the comment !
cant wait to get it, may be awhile though, it's shipped from australia !
I'm so impatient, I want it now ! :)
xoxo - carly.

Keith said...

I just voted. I won't say here who I voted for though. :-)

Mrs. M. said...

that's ok with me Keith as long as you whisper it like Brittany Murphy did in "Don't Say a Word". "I'll never telllll!" lol

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet