Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Weather Outside is Frightful, But Katy Perry is So Delightful


I'm not going to muddle around with you guys: I am in a super pissed mood today. My husband was supposed to be coming home from his current year plus deployment to Afghanistan today, instead his arrival has been pushed back days and I find myself without mah love on yet another Christmas. But instead of getting (more) down in the dumps and Scrooge-ish, I'm trying to keep myself in the holiday spirit. And what better way to do that than with these super cute pics of Katy Perry and Russell Brand taking in a little neighborhood sledding on a snowy day? The lovebirds stumbled upon a group of whippersnappers getting their fun on and decided to get in on the action-something no one in their crashed party seemed to mind.
I've got to admit, I haven't always been a fan of Ms. Perry's. However over the last year I have come to find her to be quite agreeable. Perhaps what I find most charming about the singer is her willingness to try new things, and her complete disregard for making herself look like a jackass. She doesn't seem to be pretentious or have an ego at all. I mean can you even imagine Mariah Carey or Christina Aguilera hopping in on a neighborhood sledding partay? Hell no! And if they did you better bet they would be using one of those kids as their ass warmer.
Anyway here's more of Katy and Russell making me want to bake some gingerbread men and unwrap some pressies.

2 comments:

monty said...

Great pics and sorry to hear about your husband not making it back home in time for Christmas. Just try to keep positive thoughts and he will be back before you know it.

Mrs. M. said...

thanks Monty! I will try!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet