Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Amber Heard is George Hamilton's Plastic Princess


Just you try and tell me that this editorial of Amber Heard and George Hamilton for Vanity Fair is not the absolute kitschiest thing you've seen all year. (Yeah that's right. All five days of the year). For the January issue of the magazine the two actors paired up for this editorial entitled "Trophy Wife" shot by photographer Amanda De Cadenet (aka forever CLove's five minute tongue partner in crime. Memba this?

Yeah, I know it's a little early in the day for such Deja Ew, but I just had to give a nod to the 90's. The 13 year old punk rocker inside of me forced me to. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yes. The Lady and the Tangerine. Surprisingly George and Amber have some pretty awesome chemistry, but I can't help but be curious as to whose idea it was to pair these two up. I mean, when I think Amber Heard I don't exactly think "that orange guy from Dynasty who does the Ritz commercials". Then again, I never thought I'd see the day when douchebags like Jon Gosselin became celebrities for being able to procreate. My, oh, my what a strange world we live in.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet