Thursday, January 28, 2010

Anna Paquin is a Happy Housewife for Marie Claire


Alright so I'm getting a little tired of saying that I love things around here. Yesterday I posted some cool editorials of Adam Lambert and Michelle Trachtenberg, and today I'm continuing the streak with some high fashion, high glam pics of Anna Paquin for Marie Claire. Now as you know I'm a grumpy little biatch who pretty much doesn't like to go showering pampered celebs with more useless compliments that they don't need. Therefore instead of saying that this editorial makes me want to put on my highest pair of cherry red Apple Bottom stillettos (yes, I own a pair and they are hot), pop a couple of prozac and go lettuce hunting at the grocery store with a big plastic smile on my face, I'll lie and say it's effing dreadful. Putrid. Disgusting. Revolting. Ickniferous.
Oh hell, who am I kidding? Sookie Stackhouse Anna looks amazing and I honestly can't pick a favorite photo out of the bunch. Although I will say the Viktor & Rolf she's wearing in the one above is knocking me out like Rocky Balboa. I'm not usually one for ruffles, but in this instance they really work.
Now if you will excuse me, this post has given me the urge to go cook a four course meal while getting sloshed on gimlets and Virginia Slims as I cry on the inside. In other words, it's making me want to do the Betty Draper. But in a good way.

3 comments:

MrJeffery said...

these pics are awesome. i've been feelin' her style lately.

Senorita Fashionista said...

Omg, I am too excited to get my issue now! She is friggin awesome!

monty said...

Love Anna and love the pics...thanks for posting

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet