Friday, January 8, 2010

Billie Piper Does Marie Claire, New Promos for "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" Released


As a fan of the series "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" I'm used to seeing Billie Piper don a lot of different get ups, but dressing as a light hearted farm girl is something I never thought I'd see! In preperation for the show's third season, Ms. Piper can currently be seen inside the pages of the Marie Claire UK not only sporting a strange style, but newly brunette locks as well. I'm not sure that it's an upgrade, but I will say that Billie does look pretty fantastic-especially thanks to that gorgeous Kinder Aggugini ensemble she's wearing in the photo above. I've also included some brand spankin' new promo pics from the third season of "Secret Diary" which premieres Monday, January 25th at 10pm on Showtime. Admittedly they are a tad tame-especially considering how racy the premise of the show is, but what are you going to do? They could promote the show with posters of fluffy bunnies and rainbows and they'd still get viewers merely because it has the words "Call Girl" in it's name. Still, that doesn't keep me from pretty much hating all but the last photo.

Oh, and on a related note, I really, really, really wish they would write Iddo Goldberg aka Ben off the show. There is nothing amusing or sexy about the thought of his emaciated bag of bones puncturing me in the esophagus while we are trying to get the sexy on. In fact, I'm pretty sure Rachel Zoe looks at his ass and thinks "Eat a cheeseburger, bitch." God knows I do.
Marie Claire scans


Secret Diary Promos


2 comments:

hamba said...

Visit here...kiss your ads..kiss my ads too...thanks...

The Kid In The Front Row said...

woah, when did Billie get so hot?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet