Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brand Spanking New Stills from "The Runaways"


While everyone and their momma ramble on about how "Avatar" was the greatestmovielikeeverofalltimeandstuff, I'm awaiting a different cinematic masterpiece. That's right, I'm talking about the upcoming Dakota Fanning/Kristen Stewart flick, "The Runaways"!!! I've already explained the premise a trillion times at this point, so I'll only state that in case you don't know who the Runaways are, I emplore you to begin your research
here. On the other hand, for those of you who already know that the band was one of the most influential forces in rock and roll, I hope you enjoy these brand spankin' new still from the upcoming flick. Lawd knows I did. (especially those costumes! Yowza they are cute!)

1 comments:

AH said...

can't wait for this! looks like it's gonna be great

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet