Thursday, January 28, 2010

Girl, You'll Be a Chain Smoking Truck Stop Stripper Soon...


Wow, Taylor Momsen is so cool and original. I mean, the thought of a teenager smoking and wearing provocative clothes is something so Earth shattering and groundbreaking that it is on the verge of being unbelievable. Next thing you know she'll be telling her parents "I hate you!" and coming home after curfew on purpose. Oh, the rebellion!

I am of course only joking. Taylor's ciggie smoking and skirt hiking is something so redundant that it barely warrants a nod. However I must say, I don't know about you guys, but if my mother saw me smoking at 16, she would have smacked me in the mouth so hard I would have been breathing through my ears for months. But wait-before you go judging Taylor for being a typical, rebellious bratface, allow me to show you what her madre looks like:

That's right. If this whole situation doesn't scream "Dina and Lindsay Lohan" than I don't know what the hell does. Momma Momsen is giving me major Jade Barrymore vibes, thrusting her daughter into the spotlight in an vein attempt to live vicariously through her. Tale as old as time! Who cares if she puff puffs just a little right? As long as mom is getting the complimentary botox and ass injections, no harm no foul. Don't get me wrong-my mom was young and dressed hella fly when I was 16. The only difference between her and Ms. Momsen is that my mom wasn't egging me on as I committed all those cardinal sins she told me not to.
Sigh, someone hand me the baby powder. Slapsgiving is in dire need of commencing.

I just had to. Let us all sing along. Don't pretend to not know the lyrics. Everybody here does.

4 comments:

Miss_Scarlett said...

taylor momsen doesnt deserve to get that amazing song dedicated to her!!! i seriously love it and dammit, this chick really think shes already a woman by now so it has no point. in her defense, and her mother's too, shes hasnt been seen partying ala ali lohan, she just goes at events and hasnt hook up with any other hot celeb, so i dont think she ends up in rehab (for now). i still enjoy her little j role but in real life i still think she tries too hard.

Miss_Scarlett said...

btw, ive posted some viuds of scarlett's play in broadway, yay!

Mrs. M. said...

that is so awesome Miss Scarlett! I cannot wait to check them out, espcially since we won't be able to see her perform live.

♫♥Oana Roxana♥♫ said...

Some things should be done later or not at all.Life gets boring if you rush and do the things before their time.You get the point.Ah,English's killing me!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet