Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gwen Stefani is Beach Bod Bodacious


Yes, yes I know this isn't one of those chicks in teeny weeny polka dot bikini sites, but for Gwen Stefani I will make an exception. Why you ask? Is it because she has an obscene, unearthly figure after birthing two babays? Because I's jealous of her bright red 'kini? Because I just like pictures that feature oceansides and sand? No, it's not. Because while all of those things may in fact be true there is one reason greater than all the above as to why I would post Gwen Stefani bikini photos, and that's because in the 15+ years I have been a No Doubt fan I have never, ever, evereverever seen this chick in a bathing suit. I've seen the abs (who hasn't?!?) and I've seen the legs, but never have I seen quite so much of both at the same time. Which in my opinion is pretty damn amazing considering the fact that most of these tweedle dee and tweedle dummer Hollyhood starlets can't even manage to keep their lady parts under the hood for one month let alone 15 freakin' years. So here's to you, Ms. Stefani. For being a rock goddess, a cool mom, a beast fashion designer, and keeping your vagina to yourself. You are one class act and I mean that.
Oh, and by the way, your body is sick, baby.

5 comments:

Senorita Fashionista said...

You gave all the reasons she has always been my girl crush! :)

daisychain said...

holy crap, she is incredible.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

She looks fantastic. I hope I can look half as good when I have kids. :)

Mrs. M. said...

me too Jennifer!

Emily said...

OMGILOVEHERSOMUCHLIKEOMG

I'm surprised that in the amount of time we've listened to NXD this is the first time seeing her in a two-piece hahaha! She looks great- and still human. I bet she used Kim Kardash's "easy" workout plan... nahhh. She's too cool for that.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet