Monday, January 4, 2010

Hate the Girl, Love the Look


I hate Kim Kardashian. I really, truly honestly do. Actually I take that back. "Hate" is a strong word and not quite something I would use to describe my feelings for Kim. Instead I would probably use words like "abhor", "loathe", "obnoxious", "vomit inducing", "vapid", "narcissistic", "dillusional" and pretty much every other similar adjective that exists in the English dictionary. However while Kim's personality makes me want to ram spikes into my earlobes so that I never have to hear her name again, her sense of style is another matter entirely. In fact, I may be so bold as to say I slightly lurve it. Especially this supercute look Dolly Dillusional wore last night to dinner at Katsuya. The fur vest, the aviators, the Birkin bag, the YSL tribute heels-everything would be perfect if only it were not attached to Kim Kardashian. *Sigh*, fashion is such a cruel mistress.

2 comments:

sexylegsandbody said...

hahaha, those are pretty strong words... I however have to agree with you on one point, she certainly does have style... loads of it. But then also, I do not share your rather strong feelings for her, I quite like her. But then, that is just me..... (I like you too.. :))
Colin.
Ps, no hard feelings I hope...!

Mrs. M. said...

definitely not! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions without judgement here. No hard feels at all!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet