Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Want to Elope with Nicole Richie's Dress


Oh my dear sweet Lord, this dress. (THIS DRESS!!!). I want to buy it chocolates and flowers and whisper sweet nothings in it's ear. I want to write it bad emo poetry about how it is the very air that I breathe, the food that I need, and the blood that I bleed. In short, the glittery gold dress that Nicole Richie wore to the New Year's Eve party she hosted at LAVO in Las Vegas on Thursday is a stunning and magnificent creation. I want to marry it and have little half human, half dress babies with it. It's glorious and wonderful and I want to nom nom nom it up all day long. So imagine my surprise when I come to find out that this simple yet elegant frock isn't from a majah label, but from Ms. Richie's own upcoming clothing line, "Winter Kate". Man, if this is any indication of what we are to expect from her, I can't wait to see what Nicole will come up with next! In fact, I'm not ashamed to say that this is one star whose collection I'm actually excited about, and who I believe has a chance in hell at making it in this dog eat dog industry. Perhaps we can add her to the very, very small list of celebs who are actually acceptable as designers??? (BTW, said list pretty much includes one name: Gwen Stefani)

Anyway here's more of Nicole looking super freaking cute in her own design, some thick black tights, and some hot YSL Tribute heels. Damn, girl's got style.

5 comments:

daisychain said...

oh dear god I LOVE it,
I'll fight you for the right to elope!

Mrs. M. said...

i think this instance calls for a Big Love scenario. that dress can totally be the Bill to our Barb and Margene lol

AH said...

she looks amazing! christina on the other hand, looks a little naked...

Miss Eve said...

Beautiful dress...I also love her hairstyle! I think this hair color is gorgeous for her...

Happy New Year! Look so much forward to read your lovely posts in 2010 as well!

Much love: Evi

Miss_Scarlett said...

i didnt like this dress at all, usually i love everything she wears but not this time. so you can keep it ;)

happy new year girl!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet