Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jennifer Connelly is Balenciaga Bangin'


Oh. My. God. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Because I'm thinking that Jennifer Connelly's Balenciaga ensemble is delicious and obscenely, insanely, maniacally wonderful. First off I can't even imagine how wonderful it must be to be the fabulous Ms. Connelly. (Or as one of my friends who is in love with her calls her, "JCo") Not only does she have an amazing career and marriage, but she's the freakin' face of Balenciaga, which means that her closet is a vast treasure trove of incredible. Now I'm not sure if this look that she wore to a taping of the David Letterman show was borrowed or something she owned, but either way I'm a very, very green girl right now.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet