Monday, January 11, 2010

Julianne Moore Brings the Hotness to Harper's Bazaar


When it comes to gorgeous actress Julianne Moore, more is definitely Moore! The undisputed queen of the gingers (sorry Marcia Cross) has conquered the world of cinema, and now it seems she has her sites set on the world of fashion photography. Just tell me the mother of two doesn't look hotter than any fresh faced newbie to hit the block in this editorial for the February issue of Harper's Bazaar. And hello? Can we discuss for a moment how unbelievable it is that this woman is FORTY-NINE?!? And more importantly, that she has not undergone any ridiculous cosmetic procedures? I don't know about you guys, but I think Julianne is not only a solid class act, but a positive role model for women of all ages. She's talented, intelligent, and is living proof that beyond 40 can be oh-so-fabulous. Excuse me, I meant FabuMoore.

3 comments:

Senorita Fashionista said...

Cant wait to get my issue! So inspiring, 49? wow!!! She is my fave redhead too!! Cant wait to see her in Tom Ford's first movie! xoxo Jolie

lorenabr said...

Great look. I like her acting a lot.

Adri said...

She has totally become more stunning over the years..she is one of those lucky women who gets prettier with age.

I love her film choices lately

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet