Monday, January 18, 2010

Maggie Gyllenhaal is Golden Globes Gor-Gee-Us


Ok so originally I was going to do a huge, megamassive post featuring the best and worst dressed from the Golden Globes until I realized that unfortunately (for us) almost all the celebs showed up ready to wow, making last night night's show one of the most fashionable to date. However you guys know I could not let things go without mentioning how beautiful my fellow grumpy girl Maggie Gyllenhaal looked in her peach RM by Roland Mouret “Sirens” mermaid gown. The tone really compliments Maggie's complexion nicely and please note that my girl's hair doesn't even look like she's just competed in an impromptu bobsledding competition. AND, adding to the unbelievability of the situation, Maggie even looked...dare I say it? I think I dare...happy. Complete with smiling and everything! Don't worry-I'm sure that display of glee was mererly the result of seeing someone steal candy from a baby, trip the elderly, or spit on a kitten. Then again, she could have been thinking pleasant thoughts about disentary, the bubonic plague or mean pirates. You know, things that give Maggie the warm and fuzzies on her make believe insides.

4 comments:

Senorita Fashionista said...

Youre right she does look happy, she should be in that dress! xoxo Jolie

MissNeira said...

That color looked lovely on her

sexylegsandbody said...

That is a lovely gown, she looked gorgeous, excellent choice!

I have a nice giveaway running on my blog at the moment, I hope you will spare a moment to enter, the prize is really worth it!
Hope to see you soon and have a lovely day.
Colin.

ChicChickory said...

Her dress was one of my favs of the night.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet