Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Megan Fox for Emporio Armani


So...these are the fresh out the oven ads of Megan Fox for Armani and um...I guess they're good? To be honest I can't tell because they're sort of boring me. They aren't boring me enough to hate them, but they are boring me enough to know that I would bypass the shit out of these mothers were I to see them in a magazine. There's just nothing that screams "different" or "exciting" in any way shape or form. Sure Megan looks good, but so what? She always looks good so that isn't exactly anything brilliant on the stylist's part. IDK, what do you guys think? Is this a hit or miss? And more importantly, do you prefer the previous spokeswoman, Victoria "Posh" Beckham for the brand?

1 comments:

Miss Eve said...

You are so right. I actually have this feeling about Megan Fox...she's pretty...but I don't know, I just don't buy her (not just on these ads but generally)...

Have a great week, cheers: Evi

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet