Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Miiiiiischa, You Don't Have to Put on the Red Light....


This just in: Mischa Barton got a job! A real one! This week, the OC actress is in NY filming scenes for her run as a prostitute named Gladys on an upcoming episode of Law and Order: SVU. First Maggie Gyllenhaal smiles, then Mischa Barton gets a job? What's next? Me thinking prostitution-chic is a good look? Why, yes. That is in fact what follows. While this might sound stupid, I actually lurve the outfit Mischa is wearing for her scenes! The hot pink tights, the leopard coat, the floral mini and those studded sky high stillettos? What's not to love? I mean besides the fact that the clothes are attached to Mischa, my sworn enemy whom I long ago vowed to dislike forever. Then again, something about this chick is starting to grow on me like a bad fungus to which there is no cure. Whereas before the very sight of her face made me want to crush violets and spit at rainbows, now...well, I only feel a mild twinge of disgust which is a vast improvement.Hmm...perhaps more of the people I loathe should dress as prostitutes. There is something about the profession that just gives a girl the warm and fuzzies on the inside. Or wait, maybe I'm thinking of the hot and itchies. Either way.

3 comments:

Adri said...

Yay finally..I just really like seeing her on t.v!

daisychain said...

hurrah!

Senorita Fashionista said...

You're hilarious, love it!
xoxo Jolie

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet