Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dear Nicky Hilton's Clothes: I Love You.


You guys, why, why, why must Nicky Hilton continue to torture me this way? Doesn't she know that every time she steps one foot out the door she stumbles into the world wearing my dream wardrobe?!? Obviously she doesn't, otherwise I doubt she would so readily and frequently break the cold, stone apparatus in my chest that most people call a heart. Why must you continue to torture me in this manner, Nicky? Don't you know I have a weakness for aviators and black leather? Damn her and her amazing style. Damn her to...well, not hell because I highly doubt those fly clothes are flame retardent. More like I'd damn her to my closet. Yeah. I'm going to go with that one. Damn her to my closet!!!

4 comments:

Treacle said...

That is a sharp, sharp outfit.

Miss Eve said...

She has a great style...and I never noticed that she has great legs as well Lol.

Isn't she has her own brand? I've seen her shop in Kuala Lumpur...

Have a great week, cheers: Evi

sexylegsandbody said...

Maybe you should just wish for her closet and not for her in your closet...

She does look a site, great outfit... so best thing is, go out and buy you the same... that will relax you tremendously... :-)

Hope your day will be a fab one.
Colin.

lorenabr said...

like her style

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet