Friday, January 29, 2010

Nicole Richie Dons House of Harlow for Marie Claire UK


I adore Nicole Richie which makes it all the more difficult to say that her editorial for the March issue of Marie Claire UK is merely "eh". I do love the clothing choice though-especially the pink Giles Deacon dress she's wearing as well as that delicious Versace mini and black leather jacket from her House of Harlow collection. Other than that, this is giving me a major case of the yawns. Nicole may be something special but this spread surely isn't. Still, it's worth posting simply for the clothes and the motorcyle. If only they had stuck with the chic biker theme! Better luck next time, MC.

3 comments:

AH said...

boring editorial, nice clothes. that pink dress looks lovely!

Treacle said...

I didn't even recognize her as Nicole Richie! Wow...she's changed.

♫♥Oana Roxana♥♫ said...

I don't care about the editorial,the theme or anything else.Is just I never thought I would like Nicole's style.She's special.I guess the entourage means a lot...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet