Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh Look, It's Ashley Greene...Again


Don't get me wrong-I love these photos and were they of anyone else on the planet I would be all over them like white on rice. Unfortunately they are of Ashley Greene whose face I cannot seem to get a five minute break from since she hit the silver screen in "Twilight". In fact, were she to jump out of my bedroom closet right this very instant I wouldn't even flinch because it's basically the only place she hasn't been seen in the last month. That being said, these pics of her from the latest issue of "Interview" magazine are pretty dang hot. The publication clearly has defined it's brand of sexy and I've come to expect a certain type of style from them. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it certainly is mine.

1 comments:

♫♥Oana Roxana♥♫ said...

Ashley is a fresh face.This won't take too long.Anyway,she's beautiful.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet