Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rihanna Goes Hard for W Magazine


Should I bother saying it yet again? Do you think your ears can stand the redundancy one more time? In the even that it can, here goes: I love Rihanna. I know you're probably sick of hearing it, but it's true! And what better way to start the day than with a fierce, no-smiles-allowed post of the RiRi'd one in the February issue of W? If you ask me (and you didn't, but I'm going to tell you anyway), Rihanna is the purrrrfect covergirl for W. She's hip, she's edgy, and she isn't bland and boring. She's a mango in a world of ripe kumquats. A splash of orange in a roomful of neutrals. A case of Red Bull in a world full of Ambien. I love this chick and in my eyes, she can do no wrong.

1 comments:

cupcake♥trash said...

super sexy shoot. love it.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet