Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sam Worthington Gets His Model on for Men's Fitness


Well hello there. Have you met Sam Worthington? He's a super dreamy actor from Australia that you might have seen, oh, I don't know, in a little movie called "Terminator: Salvation". Perhaps you've heard of it? If not, maybe you've seen his other low budget flick, "Avatar"? Anyone? Yeah, I know those are some pretty obscure, independent films, but I figure what the hell, might as well give a nod to the little guy, right?
Of course I am just kidding. I am sure by now you and your mother and your great-great grandmother know who he is because his face has been plastered practically everywhere lately. And thank God for that, right? I mean come on-tell me you wouldn't much rather see this dude staring back at you from your local checkout stand in liu of Jon Gosselin and his nasty, balding, gut over mangina smug grease face making kissy faces at you through the pages of US Weekly. Hell, even if Sam wasn't talented, smart, hot and have a potty mouth worse than mine he'd be a welcome international import. Which is exactly why when new photos of Sam surface (like this spread in January's Men's Fitness Australia), I shall answer the call and bring them to you with haste. Because I am a woman of the people, *Cue patriotic music* dedicated to bringing you the hot and fashionable without prejudice. It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

1 comments:

MrJeffery said...

he's hot. but kind of a flat actor.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet