Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You Know That This Outfit Costs More Than Your House. She's a Scoundrel, a Lover, a Murderous Mouse...


Nicole Richie at lunch with Joel at West Hollywood's 8 Oz. Burger bar
Dear Nicole Richie,
Your clothes and accessories are the bee's freakin' knees. That is all.
Kisses and Bitchslaps,
Mrs. M
P.S. If you ever have the sudden urge to purge yourself of those delicious Louboutin Mary Janes, that hot Balenciaga "City" bag or your pixie precious round Chanel sunnies, please do not hesitate to give my ass a call. I would be more than willing to take them off your hands. You don't even need to repay me. Knowing that I did you a favor would be thanks enough.

4 comments:

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

Nicole Richie is so freaking awesome. I'm so glad she got out of that Paris' BFF thing 'cause she annoyed the fuck outta of me during that time.

Mrs. M. said...

oh yeah i could not stand her when she was friends with Paris. It's such a good thing she cleaned up her act. she's got such a good life now and I hate to say it but God knows what would have happened if she had've stayed on drugs and hanging out with that same crowd.
lol listen to me sounding like an old person. whippersnappers!

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

Kids these days, I tell ya.

GET OFF MY LAWN! :)

Mrs. M. said...

and stop playing your damn rock and the role so loud! with your elvis presslers and your jimmy hamdrex...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet