Friday, February 26, 2010

Cyndi Lauper and Lady GaGa Get Glam for V Magazine


Now these are two rockin' blondes I can get on board with! While I may have gone sour on the Widow Cobain, my love for Lady GaGa and the amazing Cyndi Lauper still reigns supreme. Therefore it should be no surprise that I'm going, well, gaga over these new photos from the duo's upcoming spread in March's V Magazine. The pics, which were shot by none other than my fave photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, feature Cyndi and GaGa glaming things up with a little M.A.C. makeup and just being silly. As you may recall, the divas are currently the spokeswomen for the M.A.C. Viva Glam Spring 2010 campaign which has raised more than $130 million for the M.A.C. AIDS FUND since 1994. On being the newest face of Viva Glam, Gaga says: “It’s quite awkward to be talking about my passion about the AIDS crisis and the gay community while doing my makeup but…Viva Glam!”

3 comments:

Senorita Fashionista said...

Very cool!

Emily said...

Love the very first photo, she is TOO gorgeous =)

Sandra said...

great photos! :)

box-of-style

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet