Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy Girls Just Wanna Fun


Good morning kittens! Before I launch into a post featuring the fab and fug of last night's Grammy awards, I thought I'd share these super cheeky, totally cute pics of nominees Katy Perry and BFF Rihanna (seen here with Taylor Swift and Fergie) hamming it up hours before the show at Clive Davis'“Salute to Icons Honoring Doug Morris” party. Katy even tweeted throughout the day, posting a pic to her twitter account of her and RiRi playfully flipping the bird. And speaking of Rihanna, can we talk for a minute about how incredible she looked post-show?

Not only is the baby blue of that dress complimenting her skin tone perfectly, but girlfriend really know how to give face. Even if she wasn't rocking that dee-lish Vicktor & Rolf tulle corset dress she'd look like a trillion bucks. On the flip side, I'm also majorly digging Katy's Georges Chakra Fall 2009 drop waist flapper dress. If I wasn't so Olsen-ized in size, I'd rush right out and buy a similar style in three colors!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet