Saturday, February 27, 2010

Marion Cotillard is Magnifique for March's Jalouse


I know I don't normally post on the weekends, but when I saw this incredible editorial of Marion Cotillard in the March issue of Jalouse magazine I just knew I couldn't keep it to myself. As you may recall, I am a huge Marion worshipper, adoring the Frenchwoman for her risky roles and ability to put it all on the line in the name of art. I also love the soft, romantic aura of these pictures-something I certainly could use more of in these dark, gray February days. Oh what I wouldn't give to be wearing a sun dress with no shoes and dangling my bare feet from the inside of a souped up Chevy! That reality might not be possible until at least April, but in the meantime a girl can daydream, can't she?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet