Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nicole Richie's Got the Blues


Well kids, while you're busy dreaming about sugarplum fairies and gumdrops, I'll be braving the blizzardy highway with my husband in a vein attempt to visit la familia. In the meantime I leave you with some adorable pics of Nicole Richie and Joel Madden at LA Reid’s Post-Grammy Dinner in Los Angeles on Sunday. Now I know a lot of people were not crazy about Nicole's Zandra Rhodes dress, but to hell with them. I think she looks fantastic and that royal blue color is delicious on her skin. If Mrs. Roper was a high fashion fanatic, this is definitely what she would wear. (And I mean that in a good way!) Plus I loved that she paired it with those Louboutin "Very Prive" peep toe pumps and vintage snakesnik clutch. When it comes to style, Nicole never ceases to simultaneously impress me, and make me totally green with envy.

2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Cute dress!

Hope you have fun with the fam, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Fashion Wh0re said...

Love Nicole Richie

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet