Friday, February 5, 2010

Scarlett Johansson Models for Mango's Spring/Summer Line


Sigh. I am feeling so conflicted. As you guys know, I am one of the biggest Scarlett Johansson fans on Earth. Therefore it is with a sad, heavy heart that I honestly say I'm not a fan of these new photos of her Spring/Summer campaign for the clothing brand Mango. When you consider how incredible ScarJo has been in her previous beauty campaigns, this one pales in comparison. Still, even on her worst day, Scarlett is the best, so regardless I think she still looks beautiful.
Anyway, below are the photos of the new campaign. I've also added some pics of my favorite ScarJo campaign, when she modeled for Louis Vuitton back in 2007. For God's sake, if you have someone as gorgeous and expressive as Scarlett, the least you can do is make her look like the heavenly creature she is.

Mango Campaign

Louis Vuitton Campaign, 2007

So flawless it demands a closeup

1 comments:

MrJeffery said...

feeling conflicted too! love her but not sure.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet