Friday, February 5, 2010

This is the Cool


You see the outfit that Mischa Barton is wearing right here? Well, it's a style that I like to call "Right the hell up my alley". Talk about the blatant cuteness that is going on! I know that Mischa and I have had our difference of style in the past, but lately homegirl has been making a full on transformation from California cutie to an edged out creature from the black leather lagoon. I'm especially digging how she paired that feminine Chanel bag and Mandate of Heaven inspired romper with the black leather jacket and studded Burberry flats. In fact, if I didn't know better I'd swear Mischa and Mary Kate Olsen are shopping from the same closet. Or at the very least would make the best shopping buddies ever.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet