Saturday, March 13, 2010

Look of the Day: Emmy Rossum is Flirty in Florals


I don't know what has gotten into my batty ass lately. I know that evolution is a process of ever changing style, but I never thought I'd see myself, a punk princess since birth, going gaga over lace and florals, but that's exactly what I've been digging lately. The more flirty and the more feminine, the more fun. I've come to realize that who I am isn't defined by loving leather or how hard I rock out to the Plasmatics. It comes from being confident enough to love what I love-even if that something is...florals. A trend that Emmy Rossum was spotted rocking the hell out of in the streets the other day. Congrats Emmy-you've made me a believer that even goth girls can get the blues...the baby blues.

2 comments:

AH said...

that's the skirt i've ordered from h&m!

Mrs. M. said...

did you? its so pretty im sure it will look great on you!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet