Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nicki Minaj is Barbie Bubble Pop Electric (You Gotta Get It)


Imma be honest with you guys: Although I've heard plenty about newcomer Nicki Minaj, I haven't had a chance to listen to her music. However with all the hooplah surrounding the petite princess, I went ahead and assumed she was pretty damn cool until further notice. And then, (oh yes, AND THEN) I feasted my eyes upon these pictures and fell in love. Not only is she dressed like a twisted, busted Barbie (I mean that in a hot way) for the latest issue of "Right On!" magazine, but those brown eyes and thighs have me hypnotized. Girlfriend is fierce to the fifteeth power. Besides, anyone that can hold their own next to Mariah Carey (as Nicki did in the "Up Out My Face" video) is probably pretty damn interresting. And even if she wasn't, Barbie and I have a long, sordid history of love and hate, thus making my post about anything anti-Babs kind of necessary. And in case you don't believe me, I bring you teenage Mrs. M's former friends Bork and Magog (aka crackwhore Barbie and drag queen Ken).

They rode the metro all over DC with my fellow hags and fags until they finally met their untimely demise: Death my mini caravan. But that's a story for another time. In the meanwhile, let's peep these gorg pics of Nicki, shall we?

1 comments:

Carsi said...

she is definitely making a name for herself, and I've been bumping to her mixtapes for a while, can't wait for an album from her. Haha Bork and Magog, you're too funny

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet