Friday, March 19, 2010

Peaches Releases Video for "Billionaire", Continues to Hold my Heart


*Sigh* It's a tough day today guys. I just found out my adoring husband who was involved in multiple IED attacks during his deployments to Afghanistan has a broken back, has to have surgery, and will never fully recovery. Seeing as how craptastic this news is, I'm grasping at straws for something pretty, frilly and light. Peaches, one of my favorite artists eva, must have felt my bad case of the Sads, because homegirl just dropped a new video for her song "Billionaire". In the video, my HBIC sports pigtails and a Dorothy on acid inspired 'do while playing with her hot gaggle of gays and a pervy Scarecrow that kind of creeps me out. Although this is not my favorite video from "I Feel Cream", it's still Peaches and thus, still relevant. So smoke 'em if you got 'em, cause this is not your momma's "Wizard of Oz"!

3 comments:

Carsi said...

Omg sorry to hear that, I hope he gets well soon :-)That video has definitely brightened my day

Mrs. M. said...

thanks Carsi! and im glad it brightened your day too. i swear, i can never even begin to guess what Peaches is going to come up with. the woman is out of this world.

lorenabr said...

I'm so sry to hear that hugs from NZ

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet