Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Phat or Fat: The Cheryl Burke Edition


Now I haven't done a post like this in quite some time for good reason. As a femmefemme feminist I find it archaic and ridiculous that the worth of men is judged upon their actual worth, while the worth of women is judged on their weight. It seems as if (in America at least) no matter how much a woman accomplishes in her life, she's never quite good enough unless she's thin and meets whatever definition of beauty is en vogue at the moment. However, when I saw these pics of the gorgeous Cheryl Burke sunning herself in a teeny weeny bikini I just knew I had to share them. Since hitting the floor as a master arteest on "Dancing with the Stars", the talented temptress has come under fire for her weight. Critics have damned her as "chunky" despite the fact that she is probably one of the most in shape women in the country. I mean hello?!? She's a goddamned professional dancer! Not only can she bust a cardio move for hours straight, but she's got more muscles than most men. So I ask you honestly dear readers, when it comes to Cheryl Burke, do you find her to be fat or phat? And remember, there is no wrong answer. Except for the one which involves this hot bitch being called fat.

6 comments:

AH said...

i think she looks great! obviously in shape, while still being curvy!

Cafe Fashionista said...

She looks fabulous in my opinion!! :)

MalibuMara said...

she looks good,
she looks better than most people im my opinion! :)

www.malibumara.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think she looks really good! She is not fat at all!!

joe9o said...

what women should look like!

Anonymous said...

That bikini is too small.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet