Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two Cute


OMG, how freaking cute do Nicole Richie and Jennifer Meyer look in this pic? The answer is so freaking cute! The young moms were spotted having a girls day out yesterday in Bev Hill, lunching at La Scala and I suppose catching up on this season's hottest trend: florals. Both women are really rocking this style-especially Nicole whose breezy blouse and jewelry is from her fashion lines Winter Kate and House of Harlow. And don't even get me started on those aviators. In my humble opinion there's nothing that edges out a girly look better than an edgy, bad ass pair of avies. Now if you'll excuse me, I must step away from the computer before I spend my entire day searching for and blowing money on a bunch of spring inspired dresses. Oh, the dilemas of a styleaholic!

4 comments:

popdisorder said...

this photo reminded me how much i miss the summer stuff
and they look gorgeous

ハリソン said...

you knowマンベアピグ?
it's manbearpig!!

Miss_Scarlett said...

i really like nicole's style, little harlow is going to get a ton of fantastic clothes from her when she grows up.

have you seen the pics of scarlett & drew at a concert? they look great!

Mrs. M. said...

i have seen them and i think scarjo looked so cool. i loved her glasses!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet