Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter, Peeps!

Photobucket
Another Easter has come upon us, and by the looks of things it's sure to be a beauty! Do you all have any special plans? I was awoken by my amazing husband with a big breakfast of steak and eggs and the most adorable little camouflage Easter basket in the history of the universe. Here's hoping you guys also have the best, brightest, most candy-filled Easter ever! And if you don't have anyone to spend it with, please do not feel sad. I know the holidays have a unique way of both bringing us together or making us feel lonely, but there are many people out there without someone special. And to those people-particularly military wives who are alone by default-I'm sending you all my hugs and positive thoughts. But here's hoping everyone's day is a gorgeous one!

4 comments:

daisychain said...

Happy Easter xx

splendidem said...

I've given you the sunshine award! http://splendidem.blogspot.com/2010/04/awardage.html

happy easter! :)

Carsi said...

Happy Easter :-)

AH said...

happy easter!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet