Friday, April 30, 2010

Kristen Stewart is Smokin' in Flaunt Magazine

Photobucket
Kristen Stewart sure is smokin'-and I don't just mean cigarettes! My beautiful bitchfaced baby is looking hella flawless in the latest issue of Flaunt magazine, showing the world that she's all grown up and ready to rock. From teen queen to metal momma, Kristen is (like I always say!) the purrrfect example of how to evolve into a true lady without losing any edge. I don't know about you guys, but I swear I fall more and more in love with this chick every day. In my eyes she's the warm, welcome, bright alternative to the bleach bottle blondes and tanorexic bubbleheaded celebs that have been shoved down our faces the last few years. Kristen's got style, she's got class and most importantly, she's got her own personality and opinions: a lesson more young girls could learn from!

1 comments:

♫♥Oana Roxana♥♫ said...

She's cool.She doesn't care only about the way she looks.She's a smart lady.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet