Monday, April 19, 2010

Maggie Gyllenhaal is Beautiful in Black & White for May's Angeleno Magazine

Photobucket
I don't even have to admit it because you guys already know: I am a self proclaimed Gyllenhaalic. I'm Gyllenthralled when it comes to the gorgeous, the bitcherific, the pee in your cornflakes cuntface that is Maggie Gyllenhaal. As a fellow grumpy girl I find Maggie to be as delightful as a basket of clouds and dead sunflowers (loveliness to ladies like me and Maggie) therefore it should be no surprise that I was pleased as punch to see the "Crazy Heart" star all up in the May issue of Angeleno magazine. I don't know if the "Moe" is the most flattering hairstyle for my girl (someone tell Suri Cruise they are jacking her style), however the pics are stunning, the fashions are fab, and Maggie-bless her cold, cold heart-is actually smiling. No worries, I'm sure she's just thinking about stealing candy from babies or kicking someone with a broken leg.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet