Wednesday, April 7, 2010

She's Thinking About Decapitation

Photobucket
I effing love Michelle Trachtenberg. Love, love, love, love, love her. I'm also kind of scared of her, which makes me love her even more. How can such a small, unassuming woman in such stylish attire make me want to run under my covers and hide like she was a boogie man under my bed? It's those big effing scissors, that's how. She might be tiny and beautiful, but make no mistake: Michelle Trachtenberg will most likely cut a bitch for giving her the sideye on the subway. Which is why she doesn't ride the subway. But I digress. Some crazy fool was loco enough to hand over a big ass pair of scissors to Michelle for the Crest 3D White Collection launch in NYC yesterday. Now why would a successful, B-list actress like Michelle agree to cut a ribbon for some lame promotional toothpaste gig? Probably because they told her they would give her a pair of big ass scissors. I don't know that for sure, I'm just making an educated guess. And my insticts tell me she's taking those babies home and playing Dexter tonight. Or maybe Serial Mom. Depending on how she feels.


She looks lovely though. Loving the hair and makeup.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet