Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Where's the Funeral?

Photobucket
I cannot decide whether Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen aka Queen Ashley and The Other One are the most stylish bitches on the face of the planet, or two little colorblind pygmies from Planet WTF. On one hand, I love the bold look of black and white that the sisters sported for the premiere of "Lend Me a Tenor" on Broadway. Ashley's Chanel is chic and simple yet intricate and feminine. However, the matchy/matchy is just too damn muchy/muchy. For such a stink these two make about wanting to be considered as separate, they sure don't mind dressing like a couple of bookends. Don't get me wrong-I adore Queen Ashley and The Other One some kind of fierce, I just don't know if I'm loving this look together. What do you guys think? Is this beautiful and basic or blah and boring?

4 comments:

Mortira said...

I think the bookends metaphor nailed it. Nothing wrong with showing up both in black, but a bit of color would have helped. Maybe a statement necklace or some shoes?

Lady Mel said...

Hate the dresses. arggh lol.

sexylegsandbody said...

haha, good question, I love black, but more in the lingerie department. The twins sometimes leaves a nerd impression. Maybe it is just me thinking that..
Thanks for sharing, hope your weekend is going well.
Colin.

Miss_Scarlett said...

i think its too much black, and shades at night? come on. still i prefer mary kate to ashley, got to admit that ;)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet