Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beyonce Premieres New Video "Why Don't You Love Me"

"Why Don't You Love Me" - Beyoncé from Beyoncé on Vimeo.


I almost can't discuss the level with which I am in love with this video, it's just that awesome. Basically Bey's newest hit, "Why Don't You Love Me" is giving me multiple fashion orgasms for which I am eternally grateful. And don't even get me started on how flawlessly they totally nailed that Mad Men era. Babygirl looks like the dopest cross between Betty Draper, Bettie Page and my fly grandmother ala 1962 that I've ever damn seen. In fact, I'm thinking about getting a finger transplant, just so I can give this three thumbs up.

2 comments:

♫♥Oana Roxana♥♫ said...

Asa cum ma asteptam.I don't like it. If she wants to act,then she can play in a movie,if is about fashion,then she can go to a fashion show,but where is the song? Are we talking about a hit?Then she's really hitting me with this new 'song'.Blame Gaga!

Aubrey Mayne said...

I saw that video the other day, it kicks ass. I didn't like Beyonce for the longest time but I feel like she is growing on me lately... especially with stuff like this video.

http://aubreydoesthings.blogspot.com/

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet