Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mary Kate Olsen Covers September's Marie Claire

Photobucket
IDGAF what anyone says, Mary Kate Olsen aka THE OTHER ONE is a gorgeous little pixie from planet "WhereDidYewGetThoseShoes?!?" I haven't purchased a Marie Claire in the longest, but I will definitely be picking up this September issue featuring MK when it hits newstands in a few weeks. After all, If I can't buy those red glittery Givenchy boots, the least I can do is click my heels while staring at them and chanting "There's no place like Bergdorf's, There's no place like Bergdorf's, There's no place like Bergdorf's...".


1 comments:

Keith said...

My sis is subscribed to it so I always get her issues when she's done with them. I love these photos of MK.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet