Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Scarlett Johansson Says Yesterday is Here


Ok so I know this isn't exactly the most recent thing on Planet Earth, HOWEVER, the perfomance you are about to see involves two if the most awesome things ever to exist: Scarlett Johansson, and Tom Waits. From her critically acclaimed (by me) Tom Waits cover album "Anywhere I Lay My Head", I bring you ScarYoYo singing one of my favorite songs, "Yesterday is Here".
This song is way too smart for me. And I don't know if you know this, but I'm pretty damn smart(ass).

3 comments:

Carsi said...

Glad you're back :-) I think everyone was suffering from their own versions of blog fatigue. And you can add me as a top-rating critic for "Anywhere I Lay My Head"

Miss_Scarlett said...

i love it, this is even better than the single song, i mean, this live version, its so powerful. love scarlett.

Keith said...

I love it. Glad to see you are back posting. I didn't realize it. I've left comments on possibly all your new posts.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet